Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hot Like Fire

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue is out and I have taken the opportunity to speak to the Brazilian bombshell Cintia Dicker for Modelinia - Have a read HERE!

One on One with Cintia Dicker
Brazilian redhead Cintia Dicker just doesn’t seem to stop, in between photo shoots, fashion shows and shoots for TV commercials she has another important task to add to her schedule this week: the launch of the Sports Illustrated 2012 Swimsuit Edition, in which she is featured for the third year in a row.
Cintia’s shoot took place in the middle of the African desert, in front of a huffing and puffing rhinoceros and on top of an elephant under the melting sun. “The rhinoceros must have been the scariest experience I have ever been through, he was grunting so loud that I could not contain my tears, we shot really quickly and moved on to the elephant, which was much nicer, the elephant was actually super cute!”
Cintia felt inspired and ended up buying a few of the pieces she wore, “I loved everything I wore, there were a lot of animal prints and those are always my top choices when it comes to bikinis; it went really well with the location, I am really excited about these pictures, I think they’ll look beautiful.”
She also had a couple of funny stories to tell us: “One of the girls in the crew left her bag unattended at the location and next thing you know there is a monkey going through her bag. The minute she saw that she thought to try and grab her bag back but was advised otherwise, so she just waited in awe, and the monkey then grabbed her cell phone and walked away. Everyone was stunned, it was really funny. On every day we would go from one location to another riding elephants. So, on the first day, (of course) I had to stop right behind the elephant and it was by nearly and inch, but the elephant kicked back, like a horse would, and nearly hit me! I started laughing, but in reality I was terrified, can you imagine getting kicked from an elephant? Ouch!